Role Profile Description:
The position will be part of the Network Infrastructure Department, handling the construction and maintenance of the company’s passive infrastructure and the licensing of the whole network according to legislation.
The role’s responsibilities include assisting the team in the design of the Company’s passive infrastructure, the overview of their construction and their maintenance, and the monitoring of external contractors during construction phases.
- Monitor project (design, construction, and maintenance) progress and status.
- Monitor external contractors and provide guidance for issues relevant to a) construction of new infrastructure and b) maintenance of existing infrastructure.
- Conduct on-site investigations for reasons of design or construction overview.
- Assist the team to design sites and passive infrastructure according to relative legislation, existing permits, and the company’s specifications.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc., and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (AEI-TEI) in Civil Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience as a civil engineer in a position with similar duties.
- Solid understanding of architectural and structural drawings.
- Solid understanding of site layout plans.
- Professional skills in AutoCAD (2D).
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English.
- Positive attitude with strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and propose new ideas.
- Ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Military obligations (if any) fulfilled.
Additional Requirements/Qualifications considered an asset:
- Experience in structural / Architectural design.
- Further CAD software knowledge (AutoCAD 3D) will be appreciated.
Why join us:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills, we are offering:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies.
- Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework